5 Jun 2016

Exam Prayers



Next week the national state exams begin for our Leaving  and Junior certificate students. Please remember our scholars and their families at this stressful time.


Some prayers for those preparing for exams at this time of year:

Exam Prayer 

Lord, I know you are with me and love me.
Give me peace of mind as I prepare for this time of study.
Help me to focus on my books and notes.
Keep me from all distractions so that I will make

the best use of this time that is available to me.
Give me insight that I might understand what I am studying,
and help me to remember it when the time comes.
Above all, I thank you for the ability to be able to study
and for the many gifts and talents you have given me.
Help me always to use them in such a way
that they honour you and do justice to myself.

Amen

Prayer Before an Examination

Dear Lord, as I take this exam, I thank you that my value
Is not based on my performance, but on your great love for me.
Come into my heart so that we can walk through this time together.
Help me, not only with this test, but the many tests of life that are sure to come my way.

As I take this exam, bring back to my mind everything I studied
and be gracious with what I have overlooked.
Help me to remain focussed and clam, confident in the facts and in my ability,
and firm in the knowledge that no matter what happens today you are there with me.

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.